1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
Underwear. NEVER leave home without it!
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
None of us have ever killed anybody.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
...tried to see how many sponge rollers I could use while rolling my hair. The experiment was a success, but it had absolutely nothing to do with looking good--as I discovered the next morning when I took the rollers out.
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Toilet paper. You can never have too much. Especially at my house!
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I've spent over 103 hours of my life in labor.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
Nothing unless it's on sale, and I have a coupon.
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
The fact that I will never have to endure labor again.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Stop eating those M&M's. But I got a great deal where I bought three packs, and I got six more free. I feel obligated to enjoy my shopping prowess.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Give them my M&M's?
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Becoming famous. Hey, I can dream, can't I?
Okay, you know you haven't got all day. Hurry up and click here to go read everyone else's answers!