Friday, May 15, 2009

Lap of Luxury

One of the items I got for Mother's Day was a gift certificate to a salon/day spa. I've always wanted to go to one, and I can't wait for my appointment this afternoon. I'm not getting the full treatment, but I am getting a haircut, manicure and pedicure. I've gotten all that done before, but never all at the same time. I'll have two hours of "me" time after I get off work tomorrow afternoon. I've already instructed my family not to call unless it's an emergency because I won't be answering the phone. I'm just going to relax and pretend that this is normally the way I live my life. And since I have to speak at our Mother-Daughter Luncheon tomorrow, I'll pray that they know what they're doing with my hair. Have a great weekend. I know I will!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds so good!

    I have never gotten a pedicure before, but everyone tells me it is super relaxing.

    Are you posting some photos of your hair???? Pleaseeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky dog!
    Hi, Jill, you former Alabama girl! Just thought I'd say hi. I still remember how you took my case of water with you to the Dallas conference for me. *sniff sniff* What a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s so great! It´s so worth it! And sometimes necessary for us mothers.
    Have a wonderful time! Hope your ladies luncheon goes well too.

    ReplyDelete

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails